Experience the Latest in Consumer Audio Innovation:
Visit Waves Audio at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
BARCELONA, SPAIN – February 15, 2017 – Waves Audio, the world-leading developer of audio DSP technologies, will be presenting its latest technological portfolio of innovative audio processing technologies geared towards mobile platforms and applications, AR/VR and IoT at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona.
Waves’ consumer portfolio encompasses a wide variety of audio solutions designed to enhance the audio capabilities of consumer devices of all form factors and deliver a feature-rich user experience to end customers.
Waves Audio will be demonstrating the following technologies and products at suite #510 in the
Fira Congress Hotel during MWC:
- Waves Nx – Desktop and Mobile applications & VR cinematic experience running on Google Daydream
- Waves Nx – Voice Intelligibility Enhancement
- 3D Audio Capture – high-quality 360 audio capture using embedded consumer grade microphones
- Racket: Nx – a high-end VR experience that uses Waves Nx technology to deliver an ultra-immersive Virtual Reality Audio experience
- Far Field Pickup – Long range speech enhancement on a variety of native and DSP platforms
- MaxxAudio Mobile – Output audio enhancement ideal for all form factors
“Over the past year we’ve added several unique technologies to our extensive portfolio, with focus on strategic applications such as Virtual and Augmented Reality, IoT and Far Field Communications,” said Tomer Elbaz, EVP & GM Consumer Electronics Division of Waves Audio. “This year will see Nx rolling out on a number of major core platforms, SoCs and reference designs for OEMs, bringing these advanced audio capabilities to a larger number of consumers.”
To schedule a meeting with the Waves Audio team at MWC please contact us
About Waves Audio Ltd.
Waves is the world-leading developer of audio DSP technologies and the driving power behind hit records, major motion pictures and popular video games the world over. A recipient of a Technical GRAMMY® Award, Waves is acclaimed by top professional and prosumer users worldwide. More than 400,000 recording studios, mixing and mastering facilities use Waves’ portfolio of cutting edge technologies on a daily basis to create top-selling music, movies and games. Waves’ professional technologies, 25 years of expertise, and passion for sound are now utilized to meet mobile audio challenges and deliver premium audio experiences on consumer electronics devices.
For more information, please visit http://www.waves.com or connect with us on Twitter @WavesAudioLtd