Audiophile is an iPad and iPhone music player featuring MaxxAudio sound enhancement technology.
Audiophile’s seamless interface allows for complete control over your playlist and sound.
Now available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch and is fully optimized for iOS 7 and iPhone 5
- Play any song from your mobile music collection
- Play music from a variety of cloud music sources
- Create a playlist by adding any song from your iPad mobile music collection, your PC or your Mac, using iTunes file sharing
- One-tap import of iTunes playlists, albums, genres or artists to your Audiophile playlist
- Enjoy smooth gapless playback with control with an adjustable the cross-fade duration
- Free trial of Audiophile’s premium sound-enhancing features, MaxxAudio and Waves EQ
- Stream your music wirelessly to any Airplay-supported speakers or to Apple TV
- Import WAV, ALAC, AIFF, MP3 or AAC audio files from your PC or Mac and play on your iPad
- Optimized display for both portrait (vertical) and landscape (horizontal) iPad orientations
- Normalize playback audio: Automatically increase the playback volume of quiet tracks.
- Full integration with built-in iPad music control features (prev song, next song, play and pause)
Studio-quality sound to your iPad
Audiophile with MaxxAudio brings studio-quality sound to your iPad.
- MaxxVolume – Pump up the volume of your entire playlist
- MaxxBass – Deep pulsating lows you can really feel
- MaxxTreble – Bring out those beautiful highs
- MaxxStereo – Make your music sound wider
- MaxxLeveler – Maintain consistent volume levels with radio-style limiting
- Graphic Equalizer – Boost or cut specific frequencies with Waves high-end 3-band or 10-Band EQ