Intelligent VoiceAutomatic Workspace Noise Reduction
Machine learning powered voice detection ensures that background noises are blocked before interrupting other callers.
- Neural Voice Activity Detection – Detecting voice activity using a neural network.
- Noise Guard – Neural network driven sound muting that softens common background noises during pauses in voice input, all while maintaining continuity with low-level comfort noise.
- MaxxBeam – Uses multiple microphone arrays and automatic steering to determine voice direction and reduce signals that are outside of the beam.
- Static NR – Employs automatic frequency and background noise floor analysis to reduce persistent noise sources such as ventilation.
- MaxxNR – Works after Static NR to identify frequency ranges containing undesirable background noise, then reduces noise while preserving voice quality.
- MaxxEC + Double Talk Detector – Two step echo cancellation that prevents the far-end voice from being picked up by the near-end microphones.
Close-Up VoiceSelf-Optimized Playback
Uniquely developed from waves award-winning studio technologies, the proximity mic processing chain delivers a close-up mic effect by employing adaptive audio intelligence even while the user maintains a comfortable distance from the laptop. Proximity mic provides the warmth of broadcast quality sound for conference calls.
- Adaptive Beam – Multi-microphone beamforming that adapts to voice direction-of-arrival to provide improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Auto EQ – An adaptive EQ designed to shape the end-user voice to an optimized profile
- Loudness Compensation – Adjusts the spectral balance of the voice to compensate for frequency variations at lower voice input levels
- DeReverb – Reduces distance-revealing early reflections from the signal